Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Everyone's having babies and going on vacations


It seems like all of our friends are either pregnant, just had beautiful new babies, or are going on vacation!  
Summer is definitely the time most people go on vacations so I shouldn't be surprised. We however have planned all our trips for the Fall so right now I can't help being a little jealous of all the fun vacation pictures I see on Facebook.  It also stinks that we basically lived in a vacation destination for a couple years and now live in a small town that literally smelled like cow poop when I walked out the door today. 

As far as the babies go, I don't know if that many of our friends are expecting and just becoming parents or if I'm just getting baby fever!  Seeing all the baby pictures definitely makes me think more about having another one. But then there are nights like tonight where it is now midnight and Konnor has been awake for an hour already with no signs of going back to sleep anytime soon and I think I'm crazy for ever even thinking about having another child. I would never sleep!!!  Konnor finally slept through the night for 8 days straight. It was a miracle. Then he got a cold and has been waking up again for the past two nights. I knew it was too good to be true!  
Anyway...even if I am a little jealous of all the vacations and I get a little baby crazy now and then, I still enjoy all the pictures so keep them coming!!




No comments:

Post a Comment