Thursday, August 30, 2012

Road Trip!

As soon as Korey gets his bike attached to the back of the car and takes a shower we will be on the road!  We are both really excited for our trip up north to Pennsylvania and New Hampshire!  I can't wait to have a picnic at the camper, have our baby shower, watch Korey do his triathlon, and see EVERYONE!  I am not however looking forward to the 10 hour car drive we have today.  I'm sure we will be stopping frequently and hopefully we won't get to our destination too late (or i guess too early since it will be morning).  I think Chloe is concerned we are leaving her behind.  She has been moping around ever since we started packing yesterday.  Or she could know we are taking her and she just is not thrilled about a long car ride :)
Yesterday we had a doctors appointment and so far everything is still going great.  We got to hear the heartbeat again which is always nice!
Well sorry this is so short, but I'm sure while we are home I will have plenty to write about and I'll have lots of pictures to add :)  Can't wait to see everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment