Saturday, August 4, 2012

naps naps and more naps!

This week was pretty laid back and relaxing, which was kind of nice after a busy wedding weekend! 
Korey is still training for his triathlon so he has been busy running, biking and swimming.  Fortunately I can at least go swim with him twice a week and it is the one exercise I can still do and feel like I'm not super slow!  I know the few of you who read this already know that Korey is running his triathlon for charity, but just in case you didn't know I figured I'd post the link about it here: http://www.imathlete.com/donate/KoreyWitt.  Korey didn't plan to run the race at first for charity but all the regular spots were full by the time he went to sign up and all that was left was to run for Team Blazeman.  Team Blazeman is a group that raises awareness for ALS (you can read more about it if you click on the above link).  Even though Korey didn't originally plan to run for a charity, now that he is he's trying to raise some money for them.  So if you want to donate  you can do so by following the link. Thanks!
Okay enough about triathlon training for now!  As far as baby Konnor goes, things have been good so far.  I did have to go for my glucose test earlier this week.  It was not as bad as I thought it would be.  Everything you read about it says the drink is so gross and the wait is sooo long.  I don't think I would drink the stuff on a regular basis but it was not that bad and half of my wait time was busy with seeing the doctor and hearing the heartbeat and then I read a book and so the time went pretty fast.  Other than that appointment the only other thing I really did this week was get a great prenatal massage and take a lot of naps!  It's crazy how tired I feel out of the blue!  Korey is on a crazy schedule right now.  He works from 1:30pm-12:00am and so I tend to stay up and wait for him to get home and now that Konnor is active and kicking a lot more its not always easy to fall asleep.  So with all that going on I usually don't get a full night of sleep and am tired by late afternoon and have ended up unintentionally taking at least a 2 hour nap almost every day! But even though I feel a little guilty sometimes, I figure I might as well enjoy it now while I can!
Okay that's probably enough rambling for now :)  Here are a few more pictures now that I've had some time to add more to my computer!
Trip to Sea World

Chloe wondering why my belly is getting bigger and bigger

Kody and Chelsea's Wedding

Korey and Calley

All the girls from the wedding
Had to make sure I threw one of Korey in there.  I didn't want him to feel left out!  He is definitely not gaining any sympathy weight though, instead while I pack on the pounds his triathlon training is making him be in even better shape.  I told him it was an  unfair time for him to decide to train for a triathlon haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment