Monday, August 25, 2014

21 months

More like 21 1/2 at this point :). I'm behind as usual. The past month hasn't been too eventful for us. A lot of training for triathlons and half marathons and Korey actually competed in his first triathlon of the two he is doing.  He did great and I have no idea how people can swim, bike and still manage to run at the end. I honestly don't know if I could do it!!

Konnor's language is still exploding and we love it. He will pretty much repeat anything we say (which means we have to be very careful). His vocabulary amazes me. I could listen to him talk all day long (and I usually get to haha). 
The other day we heard the music from the ice cream truck while we were in the living room and his eyes got real big and he yelled "ice cream truck" and ran to the front windows to look out and said "there it is". He then proceeded to get upset as the ice cream truck drive out if sight because he couldn't see it anymore haha. The toddlers days are definitely upon us. He's starting to test his boundaries and find out what he can get away with and what he can't!



He still loves books which makes me happy. He will disappear upstairs and come back down carrying a book saying "story time". He also has favorite books and will ask for us to read them. We got the book Move Over Rover from the library and I love hearing him say "move over rover" all jumbled up :). It's a cute book that we may have to add to our collection. 





He still likes Mickey Mouse and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is pretty much the only thing he watches now when we have the tv on. I really really hope he enjoys our trip to Disney in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment