Sunday, October 14, 2012

Only one more month???

I can't believe that the due date is only a month away!  I feel like these last few weeks are flying by, but that is okay with me!  I think we are ready to meet our little guy!!
Mom and Dad Witt were in town visiting last week so we watched some football, did some baby shopping, ate in Charleston, and made a quick trip to see the beach!  They were staying in Santee, SC so I went up to hang out one of the days while poor Korey had to work.  We visited the wildlife refuge and took a lot of pictures (even though we really didn't see many birds or any other animals while we were there).  It was a nice day!











35 weeks

I can still see my feet haha

Everything has been going well as far as the pregnancy goes.  I am definitely starting to feel large and it is getting harder to find clothes that fit and don't look weird.  I am determined to still not really buy any maternity clothes.  Especially now that there isn't much time left.  I'll stick with my belly band for my pants and long shirts and tights as much as I can :)  It helps that most of this pregnancy was over the summer and that it stays warm here for so long because being able to wear dresses a lot was a life saver! 
We have appointments every week now.  At our next appointment they are supposed to be doing a position check so hopefully we will get one last ultrasound and we are keeping our fingers crossed that they tell us Konnor is head down and ready to go haha :)  He has to come on time because I bought him a Thanksgiving Day onsie :)
The dogs are ready for Konnor to get here too




No comments:

Post a Comment