Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Love this time of year!

I can't believe it's already December.  I also can't believe that in just a few days Konnor will already be a month old!  Has it really already been a month?!  So crazy how time flies.  Everyone says it goes so fast, but its crazy how true that really is (although I didn't feel that way when he was awake at night screaming those first few nights).  Night time is starting to go a little smoother.  Some nights he sleeps for longer periods of time, and other nights even if he wakes up more frequently, he at least goes back to sleep easily.  This is wonderful since I still find it hard to take naps during the day.  He is staying up a little longer during the day which is fun, and the times he does sleep I usually end up doing stuff around the house or watching something, or trying to read a book instead of napping!
Pretty soon Christmas will be here!  I remember last year on Christmas day Korey said that the only thing that would've made it better was if we had a little one to share it with.  This year we have our little one!  And even though he won't remember anything about his first Christmas, we are definitely excited about it.  Korey and I are going to try and watch as many Christmas movies as we can from now until Christmas day.  We even made a list and have set the dvr to tape several Christmas movies!  I'm glad that Korey likes Christmas time as much as I do!  He made sure to put up all our lights outside already and every night when he gets home from work he plugs in the Christmas tree :)  The only thing we have left to do now is shopping.  We have not bought ANYTHING yet.  Usually I'm pretty good about trying to get most of the shopping done already, but this year we have something to distract us from Christmas shopping :)  I have a feeling I better hurry up and do some online shopping soon so that everything will arrive on time! 


Hopefully it won't take me as long to post something again, but sometimes its hard to find time or free hands!  For now I'll just add some more Konnor pictures until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment