Monday, January 7, 2013

A case of the Mondays

I don't even work and I have come down with a case of the Mondays today.  Sometimes it feels like we get one step ahead with Konnor, and then go three steps backwards!  For two nights he slept for 6 hours at a time!  It was amazing!  But only lasted two nights.  Then he went back to sleeping for 3 1/2 hours at a time for one night, and last night he decided to only sleep for 1 or 2 hours at a time.  Needless to say I am exhausted today!!  I miss those wonderful two nights of 6 hours of sleep!  The sleep wouldn't be so bad except that he also decided to not nap much today.  Normally during the day Konnor will take a couple naps that are at least an hour long.  So far he's only taken two naps that lasted 30 minutes at the most.  He is now asleep again at 4pm so fingers crossed this one lasts a little longer so I can maybe take a little nap too! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with Konnor.  I love when he is awake and happy and smiling and cooing.  But today I just want a little extra sleep! :)
On the plus side we went to brunch with some people on Friday and he slept pretty much the whole time and didn't get fussy until it was time to leave.  Even then he was only fussy because he was hungry!  We also had people over for a game night and he did great.
Sorry this was mostly a rant about needling sleep but I'm going to go real quick and hopefully get a little nap in before he wakes up.  Then I have to go for a run!  I promise I'll write more soon that isn't all about sleep! :)
Had to add some pictures of course!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment