Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 14

Grr. So I definitely typed a post last night and was proud of myself for finally doing one on time again but apparently I didn't hit save or something. Anyway... Here is the picture 
After explaining the picture maybe it will also explain why I forgot to hit save haha. Konnor is very happy in this picture. I however was not as happy taking it. The picture was taken at 11:25pm after two hours of trying to get the little stinker to sleep. He's been staying up later and later and we are not sure why. The only thing I can think that messed up his routine was us going home. But that was over a week ago now. He sleeps great through the night but getting him to actually go to sleep is the problem!  We have started waking him up a little earlier in the morning to see if that will help. So far  it really hasn't but we've only done it a few days. He did eventually go to sleep about 20 min after this picture. We will let you know how its going as the sleep battle continues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment