Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 8

I forgot to take a picture yesterday. Oh well. It was a day full of goodbyes and driving and by the time we got home I wasn't thinking about pictures. But I'll try not to forget again. So here is the one for today. 
It's just a picture of Konnor sleeping on the monitor. I took this picture because when we were home visiting Konnor did not sleep very well. I can't really blame him. I doubt the pack n play is super comfy and I think another tooth is coming. However, last night back in his crib he slept 12 hours straight and took a 3 hour nap today!  I guess he was catching up from the fun weekend!!  Ill post pictures from the weekend soon. I actually remembered to take a few with the nice camera so I have to put them on the computer still!

No comments:

Post a Comment